Boyne Mountain Resort has been the home to the Marian Conference since it began in 1992. In 2020, the Marian Conference will be held somewhere else. This will be our last year at Boyne Mountain Resort.
Boyne offers one of the most beautiful locations in the fall to hold our annual Marian Conference:
- Onsite Lodging with 4 hotels to choose from
- Spacious Civic Center seating over 600
- Luxurious hotel accommodations
- Restaurants within walking distance
- Shopping on the grounds of Boyne Mountain Resort
- 10 Minutes away from Lake Charlevoix in Boyne City
- Exciting chairlift rides to the top of the mountain for a grand view of Northern Michigan
- Zip-Line adventures
- Beautiful fall color
Different Room Options:
- Edelweiss Lodge: $79.00 (no mini-refrigerator or microwave)
- Clock Tower Lodge: $92.00 (all rooms have mini-refrigerator and no microwave)
- Boynehof Suite: $92.00 (all rooms have mini-refrigerator and no microwave)
- Mt. Villa Two Bedroom: $197.00 (Condo)
- Disciples Ridge: $235.00 (Condo)
- Mountain Grand Lodge – Parlor: $119.00 (all Parlor rooms one queen bed and have both a mini-refrigerator and microwave)
- Mountain Grand Lodge – Queen: $119.00 (Queen rooms have two queen beds and have a mini-refrigerator and no microwave)
- Mountain Grand Lodge – King: $119.00 and up (King rooms have one king beds and have a mini-refrigerator and no microwave)
Reserve your room by calling 1-800-GO-BOYNE.
Mention the Marian Conference to get your discounted rate.
Individual call-in to Central Reservations must be received on or before September 25, 2019. At the cut-off date, the hotel will review the reservation pick up for the event, release the unreserved rooms for general sale, Boyne will accept reservations based on a space at the Marian Peace Conference group rate up until day of arrival.
After the September 25th cut off date, online reservations will not be accepted. You will have to call Boyne Mountain Resort directly to receive the Conference rate.
The staff of Boyne Mountain Resort are dedicated to making your Marian Conference weekend relaxing and enjoyable. For childcare options call Kristin Andrews at 231-549-6000 (Prompt #2) or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.